Welcome to my IM Mastery Academy review!
As you’re searching for legitimate businesses to invest, you may have come across a company named IM Mastery Academy.
You may have found this company interesting but having second thoughts, and wondering—is IM Mastery Academy a scam?
In this review, I will help you determine whether you should invest in this company or search for other opportunities.
So without further delays…
IM Mastery Academy Review
- Name: IM Mastery Academy
- Website: im-mastery-academy.com
- Founder: Christopher Terry
- Price: Basic membership of $16.71; Platinum Starter of $225; Elite Starter of $325.
- Recommended?: No.
What is IM Mastery Academy?
IM Mastery Academy is an MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) that specializes in Forex trading.
Its former name is iMarketsLive, which was founded by Christopher Terry in 2013.
When it was rebranded, Isis De La Torre is now also credited as a co-founder.
I won’t be discussing their main offerings in this review since our focus here is their business opportunity, whether it’s a good investment or not.
So is IM Mastery Academy a scam?
I also reviewed MLMs related to trading and financing in the past if you’re interested. It includes the likes of Tradera, Forsage, and Kangot, to name a few.
The IM Mastery Academy business opportunity and its income streams
As mentioned earlier, IM Mastery Academy doesn’t teach you that much about cryptocurrency and Forex trading.
Their main focus is to sell their subscription of tools that are supposed to help anyone to become a successful trader.
Like most MLMs out there, you have to make retail sales and sell the business opportunity to earn income from IM Mastery Academy.
IM Mastery Academy did not provide its compensation plan in their official website. Thus, I had to find them online.
The presentation of its compensation plan is based on the information I managed to gather.
Residual income is a common feature in any MLMs. It is where the member is supposed to earn passively.
But before you can qualify for this bonus, you have to reach a certain rank and maintain your position.
You advance in rankings as you improve your personal volume. And PV is improved when you make retail sales and recruits, and your recruit does the same thing as well.
IM Mastery Academy stated that the member could potentially earn the following if they reached a specific rank—
- Platinum 150 – the member earns $37.50 a week or $150 per month. The qualification for this position is that they must achieve and maintain three personally recruited downline.
- Platinum 600 – the member earns $150 a week or $600 per month. The qualification for this position is that they must achieve and maintain at least twelve members under their network.
- Platinum 1000 – the member earns $250 a week, or $1,000 per month. The qualification for this position is that they must achieve and maintain at least twelve members under their network.
The MLM member earns $35 on the retail sale of Platinum Starter Pack, and $50 on Elite Starter Pack.
The same commission applies regardless of who purchases the pack.
Fast Start Bonus
Fast Start Bonuses is a way for MLMs to encourage its members to recruit more people.
It works as follows—
- $50 bonus for every personal Elite Starter pack sign-up you make.
- They earn a $12 bonus for every Elite Starter pack sign-up your second-generation makes.
- $7 bonus for every Elite Starter pack sign-up your third generation and above they make.
- They earn a $35 bonus for every personal Platinum Starter pack sign-up you make.
- They earn a $10 bonus for every Platinum Starter pack sign-up your second-generation makes.
- They earn a $5 bonus for every Platinum Starter pack sign-up your third generation and above they make.
Does it sound promising?
Do you feel that rush of wanting to invest?
Not so fast…
Now, let’s take a look at how you reach that specific level to advance…
Rankings and Advancements
IM Mastery Academy currently has eleven rankings in its compensation plan—
- Platinum 150 – They must have at least three (3) qualified subscribers and 435 total qualified group volume a month.
- Platinum 600 - They must have at least three (12) qualified subscribers and 1,740 total qualified group volume a month.
- Platinum 1000 - They must have at least three (30) qualified subscribers and 4,350 total qualified group volume a month.
- Platinum 2000 - They must have at least three (75) qualified subscribers and 10,875 total qualified group volume a month.
- Platinum 5000 - They must have at least three (225) qualified subscribers and 32,625 total qualified group volume a month.
- Chairman 10 - They must have at least three (500) qualified subscribers and 72,500 total qualified group volume a month.
- Chairman 25 - They must have at least three (1,250) qualified subscribers and 181,250 total qualified group volume a month.
- Chairman 50 - They must have at least three (2,500) qualified subscribers and 362,500 total qualified group volume a month.
- Chairman 100 - They must have at least three (5,000) qualified subscribers and 725,000 total qualified group volume a month.
- Chairman 250 - They must have at least three (15,000) qualified subscribers and 2,175,000 total qualified group volume a month.
- Chairman 500 - They must have at least three (30,000) qualified subscribers and 4,350,000 total qualified group volume a month.
That’s a lot of ground to cover, right?
Is it still sounding promising?
This instance is one of the reasons why only about 1% of people who join MLM succeed.
If you want a better chance of earning a higher income and attaining financial freedom, then it’s best to check for other options.
One program I recommend is called affiliate marketing. Unlike MLMs—
- There’s no quota.
- No risks.
- No initial memberships.
If you want to learn more about this program, then you may check the description below—
How much will it cost me?
Basic membership starts at $16.71, but it doesn’t offer that many benefits compared to the other packages.
- Platinum Starter Pack costs $225.
- Elite Starter Pack costs $325.
Registration is pretty basic. The first step is you have to enter basic information as follows—
And then, you have to select if you want to be an affiliate (IBO) or just a regular customer.
Next, is you create your account—
Lastly is to select the enrollment option—
And then, you have to settle the specific enrollment fees for the application process to push through.
Click here to redirect to their sign-up page.
Can you make a reliable income from IM Mastery Academy?
You have to remember that IM Mastery Academy doesn’t help you trade on your behalf. What they do is to provide you tools to improve your standing in Forex trading.
In regards to the training program, what the members are only getting are the basics. This means that you may have to look for more comprehensive training materials if you’re really serious about trading.
You also have to take note that making money with trading can be really difficult, especially for beginners.
Even some seasoned traders are still struggling despite years of experience.
Selling their subscriptions also poses some challenges since not everybody is interested in trading or anything related to banking or financing.
In addition to this challenge is the fact that they are an MLM. According to statistics, over 98% of people who join MLMs and Pyramid Schemes are likely to lose money than gain anything.
This is elaborately discussed in Jon Taylor’s book, “Multi-Level Marketing Unmasked.”
It was further explained that MLMs fail to meet expectations because of two points—recruitment and capitalization.
Capitalization is where the member has to make personal expenses to the company just to improve their personal volumes.
For example, MLM agent of merchandising businesses has certain quotas to reach to maintain or improve their status.
To make the story short, one way they improve their status in the business is just purchasing the products of the company themselves. Hence, the term Qualified Garage was used.
In the case of IM Mastery Academy, it is in the form of monthly fees the member has to make. If there aren’t income coming in and all they do is pay the monthly fees, then they’ll run out of money and quit altogether.
Is IM Mastery Academy a scam?
They do resemble a Pyramid Scheme since they do not have any retail products to sell.
However, they are labeled as a Multi-Level Marketing which makes the company as legal and legitimate.
This also in consideration that they have changed their business from iMarketsLive—some businesses do that all time for various economic reasons.
Some may still argue that MLM is a pyramid scheme since you do not receive anything of value except for a training course and trading tools.
Although I agree to a certain degree, I think they are considered as MLM because you still receive something, right?
Well, in pyramid schemes, you receive nothing—zero.
But in any case—I don’t recommend IM Mastery Academy or any MLMs for that matter.
Investing in MLMs is a high risk, and your chances of succeeding are very low.
Here Is My Best Work At Home Recommendation For Newbies!
What I Don't Like About IM Mastery Academy
Cheap initial investments, but…
Yes, initial membership is only about $17, but you have to take note that you only become a member.
If you want to access their full benefits, you may have to upgrade to Platinum and Elite membership packs.
Success is recruitment-based
You earn higher income if you recruit and build a large network.
Not recommendable for newbies
Beginners may find it difficult to do Forex trading. It’s a challenging business that even some seasoned traders are still struggling.
Former brand iMarketsLive has an F rating in the BBB
IM Mastery Academy’s former iMarketsLive has obtained an overall negative rating.
For most people, the Better Business Bureau or simply the BBB is one way they check the credibility of a business. And having an F overall rating may indeed impact potential investors’ decision-making.
Although it doesn’t necessarily indicate that the business is fraudulent, it is disconcerting how they obtained such ratings.
Sketchy timing of the business change
In addition to the negative rating from the BBB, you’ll find that there are many statements pointing that they are a scam when you search the web for iMarketsLive.
Thus, one might also wonder about the timing of the business change.
Some of the complaints are as follows—
You can see the BBB rating and comments here.
What I Like About IM Mastery Academy
I don’t find any positives in this business. I recommend for you to search for other options.
If you want a better alternative to earn income, then you have to check out my best work-at-home recommendation.
I hope my review has provided you sufficient information to help you determine whether to invest or not and answered the important question—is IM Master Academy a scam?
Although this program is technically legitimate, I still don’t recommend them as a potential investment.
You have to pay the expensive cost, and MLMs, in general, are high-risk, and the likelihood of earning a significant income is rare…
Continue to the next section and discover a better alternative in earning income online…
Why Affiliate Marketing is a better option than Multi-Level Marketing
Affiliate Marketing is a better alternative than Multi-Level Marketing for few apparent reasons—
Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than MLMs Because...
Cheaper & Way More Profitable!
You Don't Need To Recruit or Harass Your Friends To make Money!
No Start-up Costs or Confusing Compensation Plans!
You Don't need to buy any starter kit or product!
Promote any Product (or multiple products) you are interested in!
No House Parties or Facebook Classrooms!
Interested? Click On The button Below To Get My Free Step-By-Step Guide!
Affiliate Marketing works through affiliate links. What you’ll basically do is to let links sit passively on your online site.
And you earn income as soon as someone engages the link and eventually purchases the products or services offered.
Of course, you’ll need an online presence for you to accomplish.
I have reviewed lots of different courses that teach how to do affiliate marketing, but one program stands out from the rest.
It’s free to begin with, and teaches you all the essential things you’ll need to become a successful online entrepreneur.
If you want to learn more about this amazing program, tickle the description above.
Thank you for your time!
Until next time!